Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcome!

Hello, cyberfriends and welcome! After a casual conversation at work about the different things that black women as a whole struggle with, I debated and debated and finally decided "Why not create a blog about this? What better person to address the struggles of the black woman than a black woman herself?" thus, this blog is now born into the world!

Now before I go any further, I shall lay down one very important ground rule:

NO HATE COMMENTS. I mean what I say and say what I mean. Many of the future posts on here will be my opinion, so you do have the right to disagree if you choose. However, I will NOT tolerate disrespect or potential bullying on my page. Any hateful words on here and I will delete and block you with a quickness.

I'm excited to put out my prospective on different things that my cohort experiences and hope you all will join me on my journey! I have a few topic ideas, but I absolutely welcome any ideas from you all too!

Till the next time,
A Black Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment